AVM Cadets give back to the community!
Service is an important part of leadership and character development. Our Cadets serve their communities and earn volunteer hours at the same time. CAP Cadets can earn their Community Service Ribbon for every 60 hours they serve.
- Help out with Friday night steak dinners and other activities at the VFW Post # 7677
- Assist with special events at the Air Victory Museum
- Lay wreathes and flags at veteran grave sites in local cemeteries
- Participate in Burlington County township and other New Jersey parades
- Provide perimeter security for the Medford Fireworks Celebration
- Provide ceremonial color guard at local events